Sunday, March 29, 2009

Your Instructions

I only have a minute (I did not forget about the pictures).  But I need to tell you something.

1. Go to Walgreens.

2. Pick up 2 Softsoap Essentials bottles of bodywash.

3. Go to the register.

4. Purchase 1 bottle of Softsoap (use coupon from 3/30 inserts if you have).

5. Register will spit out a Register Rewards coupon for 1 free Softsoap Essentials Bodywash (like the other one in your buggy).

6. Smile at cashier and ask sweetly if you can go ahead and use your coupon for another transaction (not advised if there is a line. if long line of angry, impatient looking folks just quietly take your stuff to the beauty counter to checkout)

7. Hand cashier your Softsoap and Register Rewards coupon.  Pay $.37 in tax (if in TN-even less if you’re in another state, like FL)

8. Hold your hand out because the cashier is going to hand you ANOTHER Register Rewards free Softsoap Essentials Bodywash coupon!

 

I have no shame so I went back and picked up another bodywash and, I kid you not, it spit me out another Register Rewards free coupon! Because my sweet husband was home caring for Wade I decided I should resist the temptation to spend the rest of the afternoon purchasing free bodywash.  But I have 6 more days to work this deal.  I plan on “buying” the North Chattanooga Walgreens out of Softsoap!

No comments: