Friday, July 10, 2009

MOOOOOOOOOOO!

Free Chic Fil A? Are you kidding me…of course I dressed up like a cow for a free combo.

DSC02125

Those are actually cow noses we’re wearing on our faces.  Originally I had a few more spots but Wade pulled them off.

DSC02130

For our efforts, Anna and I both earned 2 combos…they didn’t even blink an eye when Anna ordered a Coke for Callie! Then the sweet girl carried our food to the car for us. 

You may or may not have noticed by I have started another blog.  It’s sole purpose is to track our progress as we journey out of debt.  Check it out:

www.yearofinsanity.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Daisha said...

All 4 of us dressed up as Cows. We thought they'd just give us 4 sandwiches, but they gave us 2 combo meals and 2 happy meals!

$25 worth of food for free!?! We've marked this date on our yearly calendars!!

-Daisha
(pictures are on my blog)

Anna Scharff said...

moooooooooooooooo!!