Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Weekend to Recover

Aside from emptying 2 entire boxes of tissues, a container of hand sanitizer, a bag of cough drops and 4 mugs of hot tea what does a young family intent on getting better do for the weekend? Pretty much nothing. So here's some photos of our weekend of nothingness...

Goodmorning Wade! He's a morning person - can you tell?






Feet work just as well for sorting the pieces

I promise I didn't eat that piece, mom!

Wade has discovered that green beans are good for nothing except spreading all over your belly!

And of course, Sammy is willing to lick you clean if need be.

I'm so bored...I wish these people would get better!

Andrew just finished the puzzle but it turns out the last piece is missing! How depressing. Well, at least we're both feeling remarkably better and ready to start a new week. I may even go to the Y in the morning!

No comments: