Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble Gobble Gobble

I really have no excuse for not blogging for so long. So I’m just going to pretend that I’ve been blogging along and jump right back in. 

Of most recent importance would be Turkey Day.  This year we celebrated at our house with the Scharffs.  We, like most families who live away from extended family, rotate between the Scharffs and Marshalls for holidays.  Last week I intended to share with you what we were planning to feast on…yah, that didn’t happen.  And now that we’ve all had our fill of the Thanksgiving meal and it’s leftovers I doubt you’re interested in reading what we had.  We had the same stuff you did.  I will say that I took the Crockpot Lady’s advice and used the pots to cook 2 sides freeing up the oven. Brilliant. 

This, as you know, was Wade’s first Thanksgiving.  Just a week before the big day we got the go ahead from Dr. Wiley that Wade can eat most table foods (referring to the food we adults eat).  So, Wade ate…

Turkey

Creamed Corn

Green Bean Casserole

Rolls

Mashed Potatoes & Gravy

Stuffing

I kid you not.  My son ate all of those items and not just a bite.  Hoss.  He also spread all of those items in his hair.  Some kids need a bib, mine needs a hair net.  It’s just too hard to pick one photo so here’s a slide show. 

 

 

1 comment:

Carly said...

Thanks for all the pics! (As if you posted them just for me...lol) Wade is an adorable pilgrim. :)