Monday, December 29, 2008

What Would You Do with $2?

Well, this is what I purchased at Walgreens today with my $2...

Garnier Fructis Shampoo + Conditioner
Olay Body Wash Radiance Ribbons
Revlon Translucent Finishing Powder
Revlon Blush
Revlon Eyeshadow
Revlon Mascara
Gillette Fusion Razor
Dawn Dish Soap x2
Roll of Christmas Wrapping Paper
Box of 12 red ball ornaments
Pack of 4 gift boxes

After Walgreens sale prices, coupons, manufacturer's coupons, mail-in rebates and register rewards I spent $2 out of pocket. I have a new hobby -couponing. Yes, I have reached the pinnacle of dorkhood, but you know, I'm saving my family a ton of money. The most awesome part about today's trip was that I did it all by myself. There are a TON of couponing blogs and websites out there that I find deals on. But most of those people were taking a break for Christmas so I figured out the deals myself!

Anyway, that was pretty much the highlight of my day...possible my week, so I thought I'd share!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so jealous! I never have the time to get the amazing deals you gals seem to get. Maybe it's lack of willpower. Or maybe the sanity that would be lost in lugging two toddlers around looking for these amazing deals actually does have a price....

Anna Scharff said...

.......WOW.

Jill said...

yeah, for awesome deals at Walgreens!!! Way to go, Robin! I too have become obsessed with getting these great deals and am always proud of myself when I do it on my own! Good job!!!!