Friday, June 5, 2009

I’m a Big Kid Now!

Yesterday we went to the Creative Discovery Museum since it was supposed to be rainy all day.  Wade wants to walk everywhere he goes now so the adventures were pretty much endless at the museum. 

All ready to go…and realizing exactly how cute he is!!!

DSC02057  Listen, GiGi, this is a new recipe.  I promise this banana will taste great baked!

DSC02065

 

DSC02067

Gotta go pick up my girls! (yah right, in like 30 years)

DSC02070

Ok, I need everyone to act real serious.  See the minimum age on this toy is 3yrs… so just don’t mention that I’m wearing a diaper. 

IMG_1263

Theoretically this smock will keep me completely dry…unless I sit down in a puddle. 

IMG_1264

2 comments:

Anna Scharff said...

that looks like some serious fun!!

jamie said...

i love all the pictures and the captions they made me laugh a lot! looks like he had a ton of fun!