Sunday, April 13, 2008

Park Day

Saturday was park day!! The day could not have been any more beautiful and most of Chattanooga's residents were at Coolidge Park I think. We went out to help celebrate our friend, Rob's, birthday.









Wade chilled with Sandy. We stayed in the shade the whole time but he still got a little sun on his cheeks. Next we'll bring the sunscreen!



Andrew played a new game called "Leggie". Some sort of combination of dodge ball, red rover and capture the flag. It looked really complicated so Wade and I just watched!







Before I go Sammy insisted that I mention him in the blog. He is our 5 year old Corgi-mix. For the last 2 months he has been incredibly neglected! But he is such a great big brother and is really good with Wade.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin,

I am glad you guys started this blog. I won't feel so far away from you guys now. Thanks for taking time to share with us. Miss you guys!!

love, Amy

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

It was good to here from you guys. Wade is a cutie. I am glad that you are doing well. We miss you!! Take care.