Sunday, June 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

What a week! I guess I didn't realize how stressful traveling with a 4 month old was going to be. And I didn't think about how different it would be to visit Houston friends than to visit my mom. You know, no matter how comfortable you feel with friends, mom's house always feels like a 2nd home. All that said, it was such a great time! Craig and Betsy went so far out of their way to make me feel at home - thanks guys! Joel and Wade had a blast- even if Joel tried to eat Wade's hand - haha (pics to come in future posts). Also a shout out to the Runyans who I stayed with the first and last nights. Mr. Tom is Wade's new favorite person! And he was SO glad to meet his NaeNae. And thanks to the Confers in Atlanta for letting me crash at their place the night before my flight and for taking & picking me up from the airport. Here's a few more pics. Unfortunately I wasn't real good about documenting my trip.

At Kenlee Falls in the Runyan's backyard
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nae Nae and Wade
Photobucket

Playtime in his new outfit from Nae Nae
Photobucket

Joel & Wade just hanging out
Photobucket

Hopey Flower!!
Photobucket

Joel is scoping out the scene...trying to decide when to go for Wade's hand ! :)
Photobucket

No comments: