Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wade Rolls Over

I caught him! After rolling over a total of 4 times in his crib over the last week I finally witnessed him in action. I had the video camera ready but of course he was too quick. So, even if this video does work (which I don't think it's going to) you'll only get to see him post-roll. We'll try again tomorrow and meanwhile maybe I'll learn how to post videos.



On the homefront, we are on schedule for packing. We move in 11 days and are trying to do a little each day so we're not up all night the last few days. The guys have also decided to have a garage sale on the day that we move. So, Anna and I will be manning the garage sale while they move. Should be kinda interesting but I think it'll work out. Plus then we'll just get moving and garage sale out of the way in one crazy weekend.

Back again tomorrow, hopefully with a video for you.

No comments: