Monday, January 19, 2009

If Sammy Can Eat Wade's Food, Then...

Yes, folks, you guessed it...Wade can eat Sammy's food. I suppose Wade decided it was time for Sammy to pay up for all the scraps that have been dropped from Wade's high chair. This morning Wade was crawling around, exploring as usual. Our house is pretty kid proof so when Wade crawls to a nearby room I don't have to follow 2 inches behind. And if you know Sammy, you know that his food is never in his dish for more than about 30 seconds. So this has never been a concern before. Until yesterday. For some reason Sammy hasn't really been eating much. So his bowl was full of food. I discovered Wade with a piece of dogfood in his mouth and one in his hand. Gross. It would be nice to have a photo to laugh at later. But I removed the dogfood at lightning speed and wasn't about to put it back for a photo op. So, here's a couple other photos for you.

 

Helping mom do laundry

DSC_0312

 

Enough! Get me out of here.

DSC_0313

Notice the fancy, expensive toys in the background. Yah, the yarn was apparently more interesting.

DSC_0316

3 comments:

Michelle said...

HAHA! Brian has never eaten dog-food, but once he got a big mouthful of potting soil. I had the same reaction as you - lightning fast removal followed by large quantities of water in a "big boy cup" so that most of it spilled back out. I told my mom about the "fiasco" and she asked if I stopped to take pictures. That's a negative...

Wade's hair is getting so long! Are you planning anything for the 1 year birthday?

Stacy said...

Hi Robin. My name is Stacy and I used to work with Andrew, Melinda, and Geoff at Aviation Challenge in Huntsville. I saw your site on the Vanzouren blog. Just wanted to introduce myself and say that your little Wade is the cutest. I have a blog also called "Pollert Possibilites" and it is also located on Melinda's site. It is nice to meet you and please tell Andrew hi from me. Have a great day!

Nicole said...

I had the same reaction when Braedon ate some of Piper's food. No pictures, just lots of funky colored poo.