Monday, January 26, 2009

Hang It Up

So, this is the shelf that Pottery Barn built…

 

img42l

And this is the shelf that my studly husband (and his woodworker of a brother) built…

DSC_0486

Did I mention that Pottery Barn sells theirs for like $200+? Ours cost about $20.  Yup, my husband rocks.  Plus he washes dishes.

 

I know you don’t care about a shelf. So, here’s the cutie you came to see. After work today we met Andrew for a little walk in the park. 

DSC_0369

 

DSC_0373

DSC_0383

 

DSC_0412

 

DSC_0431

DSC_0441

DSC_0466

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Go Andrew! I'm super impressed!

Jamie said...

impressive!!! and that park looks so cool! we should come visit! i need to call you soon and update you on some stuff in our crazy life!

Regena said...

I love the shelf! I also love the photos. They are so cute and I wish I could meet that little Wade! Miss you Robin!