Thursday, May 8, 2008

So far, so good

Well, it is only 8:26am but the last 16 hours have been a huge improvement. I haven't made any changes aside from pumping a little before I nurse (to extract the foremilk which lactation consultant Suzy suggested he might be getting full & gassy on). Feedings have been going great. And I'm happy to report Wade slept from 9pm to 7am! Woohoo! I don't know that we're out of the woods yet, but I'm hoping it was just some kind of strange fluke.

The next month or so is full of travel. This weekend we're headed to Spartanburg, SC. Then on Friday Wade & I are flying (yikes!) to Tampa to hang out with Grammy for 9 days!!!! We are sooo excited. In fact, my mom is hypothesizing that Wade's recent strange behavior is because he is just SO excited to see his Grammy! After Florida we are heading to houston on June 7th for a week. Unfortunately Andrew won't be able to come on that trip either. We're pretty bummed about that but hopefully we'll get back to Houston in the not so distant future.

Well, I'm off to get started on packing! Enjoy your day.

No comments: