Thursday, May 1, 2008

Water, water everywhere

Well, it's been a few days since my last post so let me summarize what's been happening in the Scharff Story


1. For those of you concerned about the Wadester's sleeping habits- he has returned to his "normal" 9-10 hrs. and has forgotten all about waking up at 4am to eat! Praise God!


2. A law I've discovered: when you go out of town with an infant you need one day to recuperate for each day you are gone. Seriously it took me almost 3 full days to get rested from our Nashville weekend (I suppose getting up early to watch the marathon added to it).

3. Last Thursday we had portraits done at JCPenney for the first time. Wade was very smiley and we got some good shots. You can view (and order) photos at https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTP80101023003JCP

4. A little shout out to my awesome husband...his region "competes" with other regions throughout the country each month. Well, Andrew pulled 1/3rd of the weight for his region this month (there's like 17 or 18 people in the region)!!!!!! Basically he deserves a HUGE pat on the back. Love you babe!

5. We've been spending lots of time outside enjoying this beautiful weather and our beautiful city. Yesterday we played at Coolidge Park with cousins Ian and Sydney.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anna Scharff said...

the penney's pics turned out cute! i need to get some help with blogging-i'm trying to learn so i can teach my dad. send some tips my way.