Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Boy

How long have I been anticipating this day? Seriously I’ve looked forward to Wade’s 1st birthday with such anticipation.  What an important day! Nothing else like it.  To think back over the last year is remarkable.  In some ways I can remember my numb pregnancy hands and those tan Rocket Dog shoes (the only ones I could get on my feet months 8 and 9) like it was yesterday.  Laying in the hospital bed watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire marathon anxiously awaiting the “go” sign from Dr. Childs.  Then I heard the first cries of my little man.  Life as we had known it was changed forever.  I wish I had time to reflect here on each milestone…but I guess that’s what this blog’s archives are for!  

So here is the complete monthabirthday slide show… I’m kinda sad to be finished with these photos.  But I will say I won’t really miss the blue and green striped romper.  I’m a little sick of seeing it!

Here’s a few photos that didn’t make the slideshow but I can’t resist sharing with you!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Wade!!!!