Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things are looking up

Well, the week has gotten much better. After Monday I really thought things were going to go downhill.  But with your advice and my anticipating Wade’s new attitude we’ve been doing much better.  Also, I’ve been noticing that he has been really cuddly.  Like if I’m sitting on the floor playing with him he’ll climb into my lap and kiss all over my face for like 5 minutes.  So we’ve been cuddling a lot (that’s been SOOO difficult…haha). 

Also, I decided that tonight is the night.  The night of no paci.  I know that I’ve talked about it before but it didn’t really work out.  For the last 4 months he’s been using the paci only while sleeping.  Except he hasn’t really been sleeping very well lately.  So I decided since we’re already not sleeping well we might as well go through the few nights of h*** to be rid of the paci.  So far tonight he cried for about 12 minutes then drifted off to sleep.  We’ll see how the rest of the night goes. 

My sincerest apologies for 2 posts in a row without pictures.  We’re hoping to go to the zoo on Saturday (thanks to our new zoo membership from Aunt Cheri!!!) so I’ll post some pics after that.  Thank you for all your advice!

No comments: