Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Date with Mommy

So, yesterday Wade and I headed out to a little children's consignment sale.  I don't know if these things have always been around and I'm just now getting in on it since I have a kid or if their popularity has really exploded lately.  Either way, I'm pretty much loving them.  Especially for pajamas.  Do you know how expensive those footed zip-up pj's can be? It's ridiculous.  I do not even spend that much on my own jammies.  Anyway, we found 4 fleece sleepers for a total of $6!  And 2 super cute hats. 

Then we headed to the best playground in Chattanooga.  It's about 1/2 mile from our old house but about 15-20min. from our new house.         

 

Mr. GQ071 himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like my hat? Mom just bought it for me.

044

Am I going to crawl? You'll never know!

055 

Intently watching the 100 other kids at the park.

045 

You wish you could still fit in this swing.

064

I own this park.

070

No funny business mister.

069

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I'm a new fan of consignment sales too. I found some good deals for Mallory at one this week also. Now, if it would only get cold enough to wear her new stuff down here.
Looks like you and Wade had a fun date. Wish Mal and I could double date with you.