Friday, September 12, 2008

Guess what?!?!?!

I just popped "27 Dresses" in and finished my Spinach Artichoke Noodles. I ran to the kitchen to put up my bowl. Decided to lock the doors. On my way to lock the french doors...

I'm locking the door and happen to glance slightly to my left.

What is that sherbert colored item sticking out from under the saucer?

Look, look...it's the sheet!

It's right there...it's been there for 24hrs. apparently.

How, how in the world it got there I do not know. It definitely did not even make it into the washer in the first place. Mystery...great unsolved mystery. So glad it's back.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

We're missing a pair of pj shorts. I blame you.

Nicole said...

You can breathe a sigh of relief, I've found the missing pj shorts, so you're off the hook! ;)