Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ol' Man Hair

Wade...

November 13, 2008

DSC01747

Wade...

November 13th,2088

Seriously, the hair is resembling an old man more and more every day...a very cute old man!

Wade has had such a good week. He is all better and back to his happy self. I don't know if I've told you this but since returning from Florida I've increased my tutoring hours to 7hrs. a week.  I take Wade to the school with me and a high schooler babysits him there.  Increasing from 2 to 7hrs. has taken several weeks to adjust to but he is doing so great now. 

It's going to be frigid here this weekend and we have no plans but to stay warm! 

TGIF!!!! (Friday's have renewed meaning to me now since it's the only day I don't tutor!)

DSC01755

4 comments:

Daisha said...

that family photo is adorable
-Daisha

Jill said...

cute pictures!!! My aunt teaches 4th grade at Boyd. What age are you tutoring? Sounds like a great job for you...

Jill said...

Carol Barnett is my aunt's name...

Anna Scharff said...

i think you and andrew should stop showing your teeth when you smile.