Saturday, November 8, 2008

9th Monthabirthday

I think that Mr. Sicky may be on the mend.  He hasn't had fever in 24hrs. and he was just up playing for about 2hrs!  During that time I managed to take his 9 Monthabirthday pics.  So, we're only 6 days late.

 

His 9 month checkup was supposed to be Friday, but I ended up taking him to see Dr. Wiley Thursday evening.  Mean ol' Wiley did a strep test on the poor kid-remember that one? The large Q-tip swabbing the back of your throat...yuck! Thankfully he doesn't have strep just a viral infection.  Infant Tylenol is king, I bought out Target yesterday. We did find out that he weighs 19lbs.  He's gained 1 1/2 lbs. since September.  Also he measured 26 inches.  But that can't be right since last time he measured 27.5in.  So, I'll have to remeasure here later. 

 

If you remember the 7 Month mishap, look carefully and you'll notice my handiwork at changing the "seven" to "eight". 

1 comment:

Daisha said...

His dimples are adorable.
-Daisha
btw... my security code thing was "flocklah" (I found that funny)