Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sick Snuggle Bug

Wade is sick.  Not sure exactly what kind of sick but he is definitely under the weather.  Tuesday he woke up from his nap with an "elevated temperature" (99.3).  He fell asleep on the way to Boyd Buchanan where I tutor.  The babysitter kept him semi-happy the first hour but he had a total meltdown the second hour and I ended up holding him while tutoring for the last 30 minutes.  He's been happy to sleep and unhappy to be awake since then.  I don't think it's teething cause usually he does not sleep well when teething nor is he interested in snuggling.  Last night he woke up every 2 hrs. and would nurse and then just want to be held for a few minutes.  He woke up at 8am, had breakfast and went down for a nap at 9am.  He was playing on the floor after breakfast and I looked down to find him resting his head on the hardwood floor -  poor guy!  I got out my camera but of course he didn't do it again.  But as long as I had the camera out I thought I'd share with you a few pics of the fall foliage around our house.  Please excuse all the power lines. 

IMG_4108

IMG_4109

IMG_4110

IMG_4111

IMG_4113

My plan is to get some pics of Wade in the leaves this weekend-we'll see how Mr. Sicky is feeling. 

No comments: