Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Goodmorning

I use that phrase to greet you, not so much to describe our morning at 1112 Pineville Rd. It rained all night long here. Cats and dogs. What a day for a duck! Lately I've been longing for a good batch of rainy days. Except I expected the rain to stay outside. Yup, leaky roof. Very thankfully although there are several spots, the roofer thinks they can all be fixed for under $1000 and he didn't even charge us for coming out and getting on our roof in the pouring down rain! I am continuously reminded that our dwelling here on earth is so temporary. Despite our best efforts we cannot build ourselves a home that will last forever! I long for my home in heaven where no roof will leak (or toilet get stopped up or shower stink b/c the p-trap is missing)!

On a completely different note I need some advice. As you see, I've changed my blog layout design lately. I'm not sure how I feel about it. So I've decided to take a survey. Do you prefer the new layout or the old one? Now if you read the blog via email, you'll have to click here to actually see the new layout. Be honest, my feelings won't be hurt!

Coming soon...exciting post that's actually about Wade!

1 comment:

Anna Scharff said...

i think i like the old layout better. although this was a nice change of pace!