Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Jawbreaker


Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you the new kid on the block. His intense training has included oatmeal; applesauce; mashed bananas, peaches and sweet potatoes; pureed acorn squash, green beans, peas, carrots; and rice cereal. With focus so intense he demands no distractions: his trainer must place the food in his mouth so he can fully concentrate on completely filling his monstrous belly. Step back Joey Chestnut and Kobayashi, you ain't got nothin'.

Recently this phenomenon has entered into a new realm. His training has taken on a life of his own. Constantly he visualizes the food. He is taking jaw strength to a new level. He will reign as ultimate Major League Eating champion OF THE WORLD (echo: world, world, world, world).

And now, new footage has become availabe of his unique strength training methods. Behold, the breathtaking, the lifechanging, the dream catching . . . I present to you THE JAWBREAKER.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Ok, you totally crack me up. Hilarious writing! Then I watch the video and Wade is so cute...I love his "talking". What a sweet age he's at, soak it all up! (Can you tell I'm just now catching up with your blog?...it's been a while since I've checked it. Glad you like the new pics! Miss ya girl!)