Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wade's 7 Monthabirthday (oops! I mean 8 months!)



Well, here is the up to date monthabirthday slide show, sort of. Just last night I was telling Andrew that I feel like I've been having a multitude of brain farts recently. He concurred (sweetly, of course) that it didn't seem like I'd been bringing my "A game" lately. And I've done it again. Did you notice the sign in this month's photo? Yah, I typed that, printed it, hung it and took approximately 30 photos of Wade in front of it. Then I sorted through all 30 of them to find the cutest one and uploaded it to Photobucket. Guess when I noticed that I had put "seven" instead of "eight"...when I viewed the new slideshow on Photobucket. R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Wade is looking cuter and cuter!

If makes you feel any better I tried to get out of the car a couple weeks ago and walk off with it running.