Monday, October 27, 2008

Callie Baby!

On Sunday morning a few minutes after 8am I got a text from Andrew saying "I can hear her little cry from down the hallway".  This was the 10th or so in a series of texts that had begun about 3:30am with "Anna's water just broke, she is on her way to the hospital". 

Andrew's twin brother David and his sweet wife Anna have a sweet new baby girl named Callie Elizabeth.  She weighed in at 8lbs. and 20 inches with about 3 times as much hair as Wade!

IMG_3890

IMG_3892

IMG_3913

IMG_3916

Aside from Callie being born I've just been trying to catch up from being gone.  It's not really happening but whatever.  Wade has been feeling pretty horrible.  I'm pretty sure he's getting at least one top tooth.  But my mother-in-law, Connie is here and helping TONS with him!

No comments: