Monday, October 13, 2008

Crawl-ish

So, there's been a lot of pressure on Wade to crawl before this Thursday.  He & I are heading to Florida to see Grammy for 10 days. We knew the crawl would be happening sometime in the coming weeks.  But, of course, we didn't want daddy to miss this milestone! We've had 2 sightings in the last 24 hours.

Andrew got to experience the first real crawl.  Even though I was not there, I will not dispute it.  They were sitting on the couch (watching football I believe) and Wade crawled over Andrew to get to the remote control.  Why am I not surprised? He is his father's son. 

Tonight he took 4 legitimate crawl steps in front of both of us.  I didn't catch it on video but I did catch 2 or 3 steps.  He is still reverting to army crawl most of the time.  I think you can also catch him working on his biceps with some push ups in this video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Wade! I knew you could crawl for your daddy before you and mommy left town!!!