Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag, you're it

I've been tagged by some kind of blog survey thing...twice (thanks Carly and Nikki!).  So, I'm going to be obedient and carry on the chain so that bad luck doesn't follow me for the next 7 days.  Well, just kidding- I don't think it's quite like that.  It's just for fun.

 

So, for the first one...

The directions are to post the 6th picture in your 6th album and then explain it.  But to be truthful this is actually the 1st picture in my 7th folder because there was no 6th in the 6th.

001

These AMAZING kids are part of the West Houston Church of Christ youth group.  This shot was taken in July of 2007 on our middle school mission trip to Weslaco, TX.  We spent a week painting 5 houses in the community. I was about 4 months prego on this trip and I may or may not have climbed onto a roof to paint some trim.  Don't tell Andrew...or my mom.  Our group of 30 or so stayed in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house the whole time! I'm not kidding. There were 2 showers.  But it was a great trip and I miss those kids like crazy.

Next...

[love+your+blog.jpg]

I was nominated by Nikki for an I Love Your Blog "award." And this is the obligatory survery that comes with it.

1. Where is your cell phone? coffee table

2. Where is your significant other? on his way home from class, I hope

3. Your hair color? strawberry blonde

4. Your mother? Safety Harbor, FL

5. Your father? deceased

6. Your favorite thing? geez, only one...my cheapo Target shoes I guess

7. Your dream last night? don't remember

8. Your dream/goal? to reflect the glory of God more & more

9. The room you're in? living room

10. Your hobby? scrapbooking, cooking

11. Your fear? spiders

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in God's will

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? excited about Wade teething

15. One of your wish-list items? garbage disposal installation

16. Where you grew up? Safety Harbor, FL

17. The last thing you did? made coffee

18. What are you wearing? jeans and a Gap sweater

19. Your TV? The Office

20. Your pet? Sammy

21. Your computer? hot-why do laptops get hot like this?

22. Your mood? surprisingly calm despite my wrecked house

23. Missing someone? my mama

24. Your car? Highlander

25. Something you're not wearing? socks

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? travel

28. Love someone? uhh, do you ever read my blog?

29. Your favorite color? red, maybe

30. When is the last time you laughed? few minutes ago

31. Last time you cried? not sure

So the people I nominate for the "I Love Your Blog" award have to do both parts of this.  Hahaha.

Jill

Daisha

Tahnee

Michelle

Sarah

And just so I haven't totally wasted your time, here's a picture of Wade discovering the joy of tupperware.

IMG_3920

 

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

just want to support the other blog.
Today you can promote your blog to my reader, so visit and browse here:

http://future76.blogspot.com