Monday, October 20, 2008

Florida Chronicles, Part 2: Naked Baby!

Wade loves having his diaper off.  Wouldn't you? Especially for crawling.  For a brief few seconds before bathtime he is diaperless.  Well, now that he's crawling it takes about 1 1/2 seconds to get from his back into a crawling position.  When Grammy saw this, she said- "oh let him crawl around naked for a few minutes."  Now we have a new routine.  He hasn't peed on the floor...yet. 

 

IMG_0901

IMG_0899

IMG_0904

Just wanted to show you his adorable ghosty jammies from Aunt Cheri.

IMG_0906

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to suck and fuck him

Anonymous said...

I don't do boy's but I give him a sperm massage. And then give him a regular massage.

Anonymous said...

The only thing I would do with a baby boy is being naked with him and just HUG him and rub his back

Anonymous said...

i want to suck his little baby penis and have him cum inside me

Mr gaylord said...

He's cute

Mr gaylord said...

Baby

Mr gaylord said...

I wanna suck his baby penis too.